From Mental Hamster, the company that brought you hits such as A5’s, Trilogy and Kaal-El to name but three comes Aspresso.
- Alpha Aspresso is a precise ratio of four expertly roasted Grade 1 Arabica Beans.
- Beans are all sourced from single estates.
- It is a medium roast designed to maximise the aroma, acidity, body and flavour of the beans.
- Once drum roasted the beans are then ground coarsely to suit a Cafetiere or French Press.
- It is infused with five carefully selected ingredients:
- Choline Bitartrate
- Green Tea
- L-Deanol Bitrate (DMAE)
- Acetyl L-Carnitine
- Exceptional taste, exceptional aroma!
- A Brew for the Coffee Connoisseur and Coffee Novice alike.
Now for a little bit more information:
We all know what coffee is. There is a wide variety of coffee drinks from your Ristretto, Espresso, Latte and now even an Aspresso.
In terms of beans the choice is mostly Robusta or Arabica.
Robusta beans are more commonly found in instant coffee. They are grown at a lower altitude and in greater amounts.
Webster’s Dictionary defines Arabica as ‘an evergreen shrub or tree (Coffea arabica) yielding seeds that produce a high-quality coffee and form a large portion of the coffee of commerce’
Arabica beans are considered to be the premium bean. Arabica beans are grown at a higher altitude along the equatorial regions of the world. The Arabica bean allows for a greater range of flavours and body to come through in your coffee.
Now we know that Born Alpha use only Arabica beans in Aspresso. Arabica is Arabica, right? Wrong!
Arabica beans are graded on a scale of 1 to 5.
The grading system is to do with the quality of the beans.
Born Alpha’s Aspresso uses exclusively Grade 1 Arabica beans – this is the highest quality coffee beans available. It has the most consistent bean size and only ripe coffee cherries are used. Both of these factors dramatically affect the quality of the roast. Grade 1 Arabica beans are commonly referred to as ‘Specialty Grade Beans’.
What does this mean? It means that the beans used in Mental Hamster’s Aspresso are all sourced from single estates. This is quite important. Not only does it allow for consistency of the taste, aroma and quality. It allows lasting relationships to develop and flourish with individual growers to ensure quality beans, ethically produced using sustainable methods.
Now we’ve got the beans – it times to fire up the Roaster and get roasting.
Mental Hamster’s Aspresso beans are under the watchful eye of a master roaster with more than two decades of experience.
The roasting is arguably the most important aspect of the whole process – it has to be just right and a roast can vary in time and or temperature depending on the beans being used.
Mental Hamster’s Aspresso is a medium roast designed to maximise the aroma, acidity, body and flavour of the beans.
As if all the above was not good enough we went further and infused the now coarsely ground coffee bean powder with five carefully selected ingredients for mood, focus, metabolism and energy.
Roasting and Infusion take place within hours of each other to lock in that just roasted aroma.
Stunning. Yes we are biased and we are not afraid to admit but seriously try it.
Here you have Asspresso – it’s coffee but not as you know it!
Alpha Aspresso is POTENT. Approximately 200mg Caffeine per serving.Please do not exceed the recommended daily dosage and do not exceed 6 scoops in any 24 hour period.
DO NOT COMBINE WITH OTHER SOURCES OF CAFFEINE.
Images are for illustrative purposes. Images may differ from actual product being received.
Serving Size: 3 Rounded Scoops (12g)
Servings Per Container: 25
|Amounts:||Per 100g||Per 12g|
|of which saturates||0g||0g|
|of which sugars||0g||0g|
Alpha Aspresso Blend is a precise ratio of four expertly roasted Grade 1 Arabica Beans. Once drum roasted, the beans are then ground coarsely to suit a Cafetiere or French Press.
Tyrosine, Choline Bitartrate, Green Tea, Caffeine, L-Deanol Bitrate(DMAE), Acetyl L-Carnitine & Sucralose.
Directions For Use:
- Add 3 rounded scoops to your Cafetiere or French Press.
- Add 250mls of hot (just off the boil) not boiling water.
- Pour the water slowly over the Alpha Aspresso ground coffee.
- Leave to stand for 4 - 5 minutes.
- Push the plunger down slowly.
- Leave to stand for a few more seconds, then pour and enjoy.
Once opened, please consume within four weeks.
You’ve just received your Mental Hamster Aspresso. The excitement, it looks fantastic and the aroma is incredible but what now?
Now this is not a Trilogy shake (by the way Trilogy is so good!) – so it does matter if the powder goes in before the water and there is a little bit of finessing to ensure that perfect Aspresso each and every time.
Having an Aspresso is YOUR time – you owe it yourself to take a few minutes and enjoy it.
Ok, So what does one need?
- Cafetiere or French Press
- Alpha Aspresso
- Favourite Cup or Mug.
Steps to the perfect Brew:
- Boil your kettle.
- Add 3 slightly rounded scoops to the Cafetiere – this will be approximately 12g.
- Once Kettle is boiled leave it sit for about a minute or two. This is very important. Water that is too hot as in just boiled does not the perfect brew make!
- Pour 250mls of water (ideally pre measure this at least the first time) evenly and slowly over the powder.
- Leave it stand for 4 minutes 30 seconds. Now we’re not suggesting you get out a stopwatch, well maybe once or twice – we know we did! However anywhere from 4-5 minutes is perfect.
- Slowly push the plunger down. This is obvious, right? Slow and steady is all you need here. Once at the bottom of the cafetiere you are done.
- Leave it stand for a few more seconds – 15-30 seconds.
- Pour it and Enjoy it.
- For a bigger Cafetiere just multiply it up so 1 litre of water with 48g of powder for four cups etc.
- One thing that is important is to ensure your cafetiere is clean before each use.
- It is worth noting that some Coffee Connoisseurs are very particular about the water they use.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. For maximum product integrity please ensure lid is properly closed after use and the product is not exposed to excessive temperature or humidity.
Once opened please consume within four weeks.
Please note that this product is a food supplement and should be treated as such. It is not, nor does it purport to be a substitute for a balanced, healthy and varied diet alongside an active lifestyle. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
- Do not combine with other sources of caffeine.
- Improper use of this product will not improve results and is not advised.
- Use only as directed.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Alpha Aspresso Tubs are filled to weight and during transit settling may occur. This is a natural occurrence with all powders and therefore there may be slight variations in scoop serving size.
Alpha Aspresso is POTENT. Approximately 200mg Caffeine per serving. Please do not exceed the recommended daily dosage and do not exceed 6 scoops in any 24 hour period.
The reviews are those of verified customers and as such are based on their personal opinions. Only verified customers may place a review. They do not represent the views of Lambo Brothers Ltd.
For more information on delivery times and services, please Click Here.
Returns are simple! If you wish to return an item you must do so within 7 days of receiving your goods in an un-opened state, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm our returns procedure.
For more information on our Returns Policy, please Click Here.