Postal Entry Route: –
You may enter the competition for free by complying with the following conditions:
- send your entry by first or second class post to the Promoter at the following address:
Unit 5, 64 Trafalgar Road
- hand delivered entries will not be accepted and will not be entered into the random draw;
- include with your entry the following information:
- your full name;
- your address;
- a contact telephone number and email address; and
- your answer to the Competition Question.
- incomplete or illegible entries will be disqualified;
- you may make multiple free entries for any competition (up to any limit placed on entries by the Promoter) but each free entry must be submitted and posted to the Promoter separately. Bulk entries in one envelope will not be accepted as multiple entries and if a bulk entry is received, it will be counted as one single entry;
- by entering the competition, you are confirming that you are eligible to enter and accept these terms and conditions;
- your entry must be received by the Promoter prior to the Closing Date. Entries received after the Closing Date will not be entered into the random draw. Proof of posting does not guarantee that you will be entered into the random draw;
- if the number of entries received reaches any cap or limit before your free entry is received, you will not be entered into the random draw.
All postal entries must be received before the close of the competition , Any entries that fail to follow the criteria mentioned above will be void as per any Entry received.
Entrants MUST have an active account on our website at the time the postal entries are processed, all details on postcards MUST match the name and address on the account to which they are to be added.
If we believe one person is attempting to enter using multiple names and addresses all associated entries will be voided, as per the paid entry route.